Dear Valued Guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Palazzo Jean Parisot Boutique Suites assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
- We will allow guests who have made bookings for stays before 31st May, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.pjp.com.mt) Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
- For new reservations, we recognise the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates will now allow you to cancel up to 12h prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website.
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local health authorities,
- We have revised and enhanced our cleaning and hygiene protocols,
- We carry out regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids,
- We have installed hand sanitizers and disinfectant mats in public areas to our guests,
- We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the elevator and elevator buttons, door handles and public bathroom,
- All cleaning chemicals are all certified and approved by the local and international health authorities
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor closely the evolving nature of this situation, respond to up-to-the-minute advice, and do everything possible to support our guests, partners, and team during this period.